Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday 1/15/10

My Little Life

I thought I would join in on some of the blog hop action so here it is: Five Question Friday created by Mama M (http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/) The idea is that you copy and paste the questions to your own blog, answer them, and link up to all of the other posts. Sounds easy so I guess I will see how easy it is when I try to link up using MckLinky. I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little bit better.

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager? I know I am going to come across as a big goody two shoes here, but I honestly didn't get into any major trouble. I guess it would have to be for either coming in a little late for curfew (I had EVERY excuse in the book for why I would be a few minutes late...oops) or for talking back to my parents (my mouth has always gotten me in more trouble then I would like to admit).

2. Are you a morning person or a night person? No question a night person. I do not like to get up early at all. However my idea of sleeping in has drastically changed since having Madison. These days sleeping in until 9:30 is a major indulgence.

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter? One handed

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is). I can't honestly say that I know for sure what I am. I have my own personal beliefs on the major issues but in some cases am more conservative and in other cases am more liberal.

5. Are you a pet person? Big fat yes! I love pets and have always had them. We have a few at our house and if it was up to me we would have a ton more. We have 2 cats, 2 bunnies, and a tank of fish. I would love to get a dog, but our landlords have had some bad experiences so we are not allowed. But let me tell you, as soon as we are in a place where we can have them we will be getting a dog or 2!


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment