Monday, April 26, 2010

Wedding Pictures

A few weeks ago, we were lucky enough to have our wedding photographer offer to send us the cd of all of our wedding pictures and give us the rights to use them however we wanted. I was beyond excited. We have an 11x13 picture that hangs in our living room and a wedding album that came along with our package and that has a bunch 8x10's and then the pictures that either my mom or a I took. We had been planning on getting another album from him that was less formal for our 1st anniversary but decided that just wasn't a very good plan since on our anniversary we had a 3 week old baby. So this was really a huge unexpected blessing that I still can't really believe even after a few weeks. Here are a few of my favorite pictures, but I had such a hard time choosing that I may have to do another post just so I can add some more! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

This is one of my favorites. I love the stained glass window behind us.

Here is the whole wedding party. We are so lucky to have such amazing people in our lives.

I love the simple beauty of our rings and my flowers.

I normally hate pictures of just me, but this one is a rare exception.

My gramma and I have always been really close. She normally doesn't take
good pictures, but everyone with her in it turned out just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment