Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mommy & Madison Shopping

Today I had a wonderful time going shopping with Madison. After a quick eye appointment for her, we were off to the mall. She had so much fun looking at everything and helping mommy decide what we needed to buy. We got a super cute dress for Easter that is white with big light purple polka dots and matching purple lacy socks. We got some T-shirts for this spring and summer, a cute white shirt with pink flowers and pink capri leggings with rhinestones, an aqua and white striped sweater, a few clearance sweaters for next winter, and an outfit for my cousins soon to arrive little boy Gavin. Then as we were checking out Madison ran off for a second and returned with an aqua swim suit with white polka dots and informed me that she NEEDED this. I have to admit I love it and probably would have grabbed it myself had I seen it, so I added it to our pile while telling my daughter that she is very very spoiled. But at least the girl has good taste! All in all we had a wonderful mommy-daughter shopping trip...something tells me we will have many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is adorable. I found you on the blog frog promotion. So cool how that works. I might just have to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete