Sunday, March 28, 2010

Things I Never Thought I Would Hear Myself Say...

Recently I have heard myself saying some things that I would never have dreamed I would say. Things like:
  • "No Madison you can not stay naked all day...Because other people don't want to see you being a nakey baby."
  • "I don't know why God didn't put hands on your feet."
  • "No you may not climb the blinds like a monkey. Not even if you make monkey noises."
  • "I don't think you would really like it if I put ketchup in your milk."
The more that Madison has started talking, the more entertaining her comments get. Today we are redecorating her room to make it a big girl room while she gets to go see her Grandma and Grandpa Hobbs. She loves going into her room now and looks all around and tells us to look at her big girl room. Once I finish getting everything up on the walls and things I will post some pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment